How We Work
How We Work
1. Once you’ve booked your reservation using our online form, you’ll receive an email confirming the booking. Our staff personally reviews each booking to make sure that all special needs — for children’s car seats, oversize luggage, etc. — are ready for you on the day we pick you up. If we have questions regarding your reservation, we’ll contact you at the email address or phone number that you provided within the booking form.
2. On the day of your arrival, we’ll check on your flight status to determine if there will be any delays, etc. If your flight is scheduled to arrive early or late, WE WILL KNOW THIS IN ADVANCE and we’ll be waiting for you at Puerto Vallarta International Airport at the revised time unless otherwise instructed by you. NOTE: If your departure back home is delayed, we will work together to determine a new time for you to depart for the airport.
3. When you land at Puerto Vallarta International Airport, you will go through Customs and exit into a hall with currency exchange services, various vendors selling condo time-shares, baggage services, etc. DO NOT STOP IN THIS HALL. Keep going past this area to the end of the hall, where Security will ask you to take your luggage off any cart that you may have loaded it onto.
Then, simply follow the pathway past the meet-and-greet area and exit directly outside. Your driver will be the only one holding up a white paddle sign with the blue Sayulita Luxury Transportation anchor on it, and will know both your full name and drop-off location when asked by you. He will also be wearing a red guayabera shirt and khaki pants.
4. Your driver will help you with your baggage and get you settled into one of our comfortable, air-conditioned, Suburban vehicles, which are stocked with a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The drive from Puerto Vallarta to Sayulita takes approximately 45 minutes, but if you need a stop at Mega — a large grocery store located just outside of Bucerias — a FREE shopping stop of up to 40 minutes is included in your booking. Mega takes credit cards, and you can also exchange money at various ATMs within the store.
5. Once you’ve finished shopping and we reach the location specified on your reservation, Sayulita Luxury Transportation will unload your baggage and wish you a wonderful and relaxing vacation until you allow us to serve you again!
Get in touch
Welcome to Mexico!
Where your vacation starts at the airport.Book Your Ride!